10 YouTube Videos Garner Over 633M Views
From international phenomenons and educational videos to thrilling moments from traditional media and big names, this year’s list of top trending videos represents the amazing variety of creativity brought to YouTube each day.
Collectively these 10 videos have more than 633M views (83M more than last year’s top 10 list) and were watched for over 40 million hours. The channels who created them have more than 55 million subscribers in total who tune in regularly to experience the content they create.
1. Until We Will Become Dust – Oyster Masked (ตราบธุลีดิน – หน้ากากหอยนางรม) | THE MASK SINGER 2
Videos from the competition were viewed over 3 billion times in 2017. This one from Thailand was the most popular.
The song title can be loosely translated to “Love you until the world turns into dust”.
This is the 4th time a non-US video has topped the list; this is the first time a video from Thailand has made #1.
2. ED SHEERAN – Shape Of You | Kyle Hanagami Choreography
3. Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect
5. Ed Sheeran Carpool Karaoke
Carpool Karaoke as a series has over 1.7 billion views on YouTube.
This is the third year in a row that Carpool Karaoke has been on the global YouTube Rewind list (last year, the Adele segment was #1).
6. Lady Gaga’s FULL Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show | NFL
7. “INAUGURATION DAY” — A Bad Lip Reading of Donald Trump’s Inauguration
9. In a Heartbeat – Animated Short Film
10. Children interrupt BBC News interview – BBC News
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
We won't blow up your inbox. We promise. But we will send an occasional newsletter with must-do Los Angeles events & information.