We’ve all seen them: photos on Instagram with perfectly tanned feet and pedicured toenails in fashionable shoes, standing over a unique, often multi-colored floor space. In many cases, if you scroll down to the description, you’ll see the hashtag: #IHaveThisThingWithFloors which comes from an official Instagram Account of the same name, with over a million followers.
Since the grounds at the Mouse House are pretty picture-perfect, we thought we’d offer our readers a few options to follow in this show-off-your-shoes-and-the-floor-you’re-standing-on trend at the Happiest Place on Earth. Here are our first five #IHaveThisThingWithFloors Instagrammable spots at the Disneyland Resort to help you plan a photo feed with cool kicks and fun floors. We’re sure there will be a Part II so make sure to come back.
1. Art Gallery in Main Street, U.S.A. at the Disneyland Park
2. Route 66 Floor Sign inside Cars Land at Disney California Adventure
3. Trolley Candy Treats inside Disney California Adventure
4. Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe on Buena Vista Street inside Disney California Adventure
5. Entryway of Curl Surf at the Downtown Disney District
Jamba Juice entryway in the Downtown Disney District