This week at CES, kate spade new york announced the debut of the brand’s first touchscreen smartwatch. Now available for pre-sale, and launching widely in February, the feminine smartwatches are versatile, multi-functional and playfully sophisticated. The all-new touchscreen smartwatches build upon the existing kate spade new york wearables collection, which also includes hybrid smartwatches designed for women.
The touchscreen smartwatches are available in three styles for her: a rose gold-tone case and bracelet; a rose gold-tone case with a soft vachetta leather strap; and a yellow gold-tone case with a smooth black leather strap.
Compatible with both iOS® and Android™ phones, the new kate spade new york scallop touchscreen smartwatches offer the following features:
- Receive notifications directly to your wrist, such as calls, texts, and other alerts
- Download third-party apps through the on-watch Google Play™ Store
- Call up your Google Assistant by pressing the crown or saying “Ok Google;” ask about the weather, set a reminder for happy hour, or get directions
- Track steps, calories burned, distance and more with Google Fit
- Stream your favorite tunes right from the watch, when you are connected to phone or WiFi, with the Google Play Music app
Unique to kate spade new york, the watch includes the “choose your look” watch app. By answering a few simple prompts about the look she’s wearing – including time of day, color of her outfit, tone of her jewelry, and color of her handbag – the watch dial that perfectly complements her outfit will appear.
The touchscreen smartwatch will be available for pre-sale starting January 9 and available in-store and online beginning February 2018. Retail price ranges from $295 to $325.