Just in case you were wondering… Since its premiere in 1976, Family Feud has remained one of television’s most popular and enduring game shows. Just saying.
The show goes like this: Two families compete for cash and cars. Contestants try to guess the most popular answers to questions posed to 100 people surveyed. As the host, Steve Harvey engages competing family members in hilarious repartee, and his honest reactions to their responses have brought a fresh sense of comedy to the show.
Los Angeles Auditions for Family Feud will begin early February.
- Apply online in order to schedule an audition.
- We love when families include pictures and a video to their applications!
- If you are able to include a video, then at least 5 family members are required. Briefly introduce yourselves, tell us where you are from, and feel free to use props, costumes, play a mock round of the game, or anything to stand out!
- Have fun and remember to tell us where you’re from!
- Must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a US citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries the Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey production including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the content of the questions.
- If you cannot make it to any of the live auditions listed above, please visit our Audition by Video page.
Call our Contestant Department Hotline: (323) 762-8467