Halloween Events in Los Angeles
What’s better than spending Halloween in the City of Angels? From spooky haunted houses to festive pumpkin patches, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this Halloween season. Here are some of the best things to do in Los Angeles this October:
1. Visit a Haunted House: If you’re looking for a good scare, Los Angeles
has no shortage of haunted houses. Check out theQueen Mary’s Dark Harbor, Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights, or Knott’s Scary Farm for a truly terrifying experience.
2. Go to a Pumpkin Patch: Halloween wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the pumpkin patch. Los Angeles has plenty of great options, including Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch, Underwood Family Farms, and Sepulveda Garden Center.
3. Attend Halloween Horror Nights: Halloween Horror Nights is an annual event at Universal Studios Hollywood that features spooky mazes, attractions, and live entertainment. This year’s event runs from September 14th to November 3rd.
4. See a Halloween Movie: What’s Halloween without a good horror movie? Catch a classic like Halloween or The Nightmare Before Christmas at the El Capitan Theatre, or see a new release like It Chapter Two at your local cinema.
5. Go Trick-or-Treating: Trick-or-treating is a Halloween tradition for kids and adults alike. Many neighborhoods in Los Angeles hold Halloween parties and offer safe places to go trick-or-treating. Check with your local community center or homeowners’ association for more information.
6. Dress Up for Halloween: Halloween is the perfect excuse to dress up in your favorite costume. Whether you’re going to a Halloween party or just out for some Halloween fun, make sure to put your costume on and have a great time!
7. Decorate Your Home for Halloween: Get into the Halloween spirit by decorating your home with spooky decorations. You can find Halloween decorations at most major retailers or online.
8. Visit a Halloween Attraction: Los Angeles is home to many Halloween attractions, including the Blood Manor Haunted House and the Hollywood Horror Show. These attractions are not for the faint of heart, so be prepared to be scared!
9. Go on a Halloween Tour: Los Angeles offers many Halloween-themed tours, including the Halloween Halloween Party Bus Tour and the Hollywood Halloween Walking Tour. These tours are a great way to see the city and get into the Halloween spirit.
10. Have a Halloween Party: What better way to celebrate Halloween than by throwing your own Halloween party? Invite your friends and family over for a night of Halloween fun. Make sure to have plenty of Halloween snacks and decorations on hand.